"stamped concrete" Lumion Archicad Autodesk Artlantis Render Designer Architectural Architecture Swimming Patio Remodel Construction Addition Spa Jacuzzi

Monday, September 3, 2012

Upcoming How-To Blogs

If you have seen some of the youtube videos that I have uploaded, you will notice that most of the designs that I have been working on have been back yard remodels.  Archicad has a world of objects that can improve the visual experience with the video, but there is always a gdl that I just cannot find.  Sometimes there are quite a few gdls available but non that will work for my current project.  I have included some locations that I have found where you can download for free!!

For those that are curious, I am using a Quad Core CPU Q9400 @266Hz, with an extra cooler and overclocked to ??

My Video Card is an ATI Radeon HD 3850

So it is not the best hardware for what I am doing but it helps to run a 64bit operating system (W7)

I will talk more about performance in another blog. Later I will also include a blog where I will specifically show you how I generated at slide for a swimming pool as you can see on my youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWx79VfW9Bc

Once generated, this slide can be used on any project.

I will also show you how I build my swimming pool in Archicad, so that it has steps, a Baja Shelf, and even provide new textures for the concrete slabs.

Anyway, here is a list of my favorite links for downloading GDL's.  When you post your questions, please be very specific so that others can help.

http://www.archibase.net/

http://archilib.od.pagesperso-orange.fr

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment